Tananger Offshore AS is committed to minimizing the impact of its operations on the environment.
The key points of our strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimize emissions through the efficient energy management, careful operations planning and evaluating power requirement
- Minimize waste and promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers
- Dispose of waste safely and responsibly
- Strict compliance with all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company
- Promote environmental friendly routines and behavior among all employees both on the vessels and ashore
- The Company will implement a training program for its staff to raise awareness of environmental issues and enlist their support in improving the Company’s performance
Every employee and contractor of Tananger Offshore AS must follow this policy and report any environmental, health, or safety concerns to the management, who must take prompt corrective action.